Monday, November 1, 2010

One Love Diary ♥

Tik Tok Tik Tok
Time flies like roket!
We ady couple 4 month plus!
Thanks for everything from you !

I try my best to use english wrote this post for you!
Because mua boyf don't know chinese!
Banana Baby? =)
So sorry if my language is sucks!
But hope you all don't mind

Just now I called you
You told me something made me so touchinggg!
Do you know that?

I really feel so happy cause u came to my life and bring me a smile always!
I know you work hard for us everyday !
I know you try to give me a better life and future!
Wronged you ady,baby!
Appreciate !!

I really hope you can take a very good good care for youself!
Althought we just can meet up each other 1 or 2 times in a month
But I really hope I can by your side every single day and moment!

U gave me a memorable halloween days!
I love the pressie you brought to me!
And of course the temperature of you hand!

Baby
I L Y !


Wish can meet u up soon!!

I will always remember wat you told me
and I will do what I promised you !

Unfortunately,
Please forgive your girlfren!
because she is so feable and imature!
So please be her shine and lead her til the end!

626 FOREVER!!

>3

Twetty Bird is our secrets!